Monday, April 6, 2009

STRESSING.TO.THE.MAX!!

yo... O.O
i've had only 2 HOURS of sleep yesterday... =.=" thanks to the stupid moral folio... haiz... just finish exam last week also... haiz... well, at lease i got an A1 for my MATH and a higher score for my SCIENCE... hehe... :) but teacher's gonna minus my marks like crazy for passing up so late...... isH!! damn...
anyway, life is seriously a bore and a torture for me now... friends have become a PAIN IN THE ASS!! maybe not larh, but im really sick and tired with all the EGO-istic people around me... TIRED with all the FIGHTS, QUARELLS, and all the RUBBISH!! and its not only me thats going through this... there is plenty more who FEELS the SAME WAY!! sometimes i just feel like killing myself... no joke... i have NEVER, in my life, felt this STRESSED before...
i think this is AFFECTING me in alot of ways... now a days, i will start staring at blank spaces for no reason... its almost every minute that that is happpening to me.. and i cant sleep... or i crazy LACK of sleep... and i get hyper one minute and emo the next... :( WHAT'S GOING ON??!!!
i just need someone to talk to... who will listen to me and understand me sincerly.. but i guess i can only continue to dream of that to happen... haiz...
im out of here... take care and God bless! :)


YOU ARE INVITED TO A SPECTACULAR MUSICAL TITLED "THE EASTER STORY: HE IS ALIVE!"
date : 10-12 April 09 (you can choose to come either one of the nights)
time : 8 pm
place : bukit jalil
FREE ADMISSION!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment